Finest quality Stainless Steel Dog Prong Collar
We are pleased to offer you this Stainless Steel Dog Prong Collar. Though some people consider prong collars to be unreliable and ineffective, experts recommend them as some of the most humane collars. Prong Collars are not aimed at hurting your dog but at influencing its instincts. The pinch of the prongs reminds the dog of its mother which bites her child when he is disobedient. Moreover, as it provides an effect straight to the dog's skin, it is effective for both long and shorthaired dogs.
Stainless steel Dog Prong Collar
The size of this particular Prong Dog Collar is 25 inch (65 cm) with prongs diameter - 3.99 mm (1/6 inch). If your dog's neck circumference is more then 24 inch (61 cm), you can order an additional link, that will add 1 4/5 inch (4.5 cm) to the total collar length.
Other sizes available:
3.25 mm (1/8 inch) - diameter of the prongs, 10 links - quantity of links, 23 inch (58 cm) - overall length of the collar.
The weight of this Stainless Steel Prong Collar is about 13.6 oz (390 g).
This collar is made of Stainless Steel. The advantage of this metal is that it usually contains a small percent of chromium. It makes the material strong and resistant to corrosion. If you live in coastal areas or your dog just likes to play in water, you don't need to worry any more that the collar will lose its great look and become rusty. Moreover, it has a better breaking load than products made of ordinary steel and the collar looks more decorative.
Key features of this Dog Prong Collar:
- Corrosion and rust resistant
- Excellent breaking load
- 2 rings for leash attachment
- Middle plate
- Extra durable
- Decorative look
Intended use of this Dog Prong Collar:
- 25 inch (65 cm)
- Prong's diameter - 3.99 mm (1/6 inch)
Let's remember the advantages of this Prong Collar:
This collar is a perfect choice for your dog if you:
- gentle training in natural manner;
- really effective even for dogs with a very thick hair;
- doesn't require a lot of physical strength to use it;
- harmless for your dog; excellent quality;
- wonderful decorative look.
Some important rules to remember:
- need an effective training collar but do not want to hurt your dog;
- have a big dog and do not have enough strength to control it by pulling the leash;
- have a thick haired dog and your choke chain doesn't help;
- want to train your dog in natural manner;
- need to train your dog understand you instead of being afraid of you.
- Choose the proper size. It is easy to adjust it by adding or removing the links;
- Wear the collar right behind the dog's ears and under its jaw;
- Never leave your dog alone wearing the collar for it not to be hooked up accidentally and get injured;
- Try to use the collar only for training time.
If you want to protect you Prong Collar and to make it looking better, order Nylon Removable Protector
- it reduces unnecessary water contacts;
- protects from excessive light reflection;
- makes the collar less noisy;
- gives a view of an ordinary fashionable collar.
Feedback from Our Customers. What our customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Fordogtrainers.com
JUST RECEIVED! COLLAR IS GORGEOUS AND THE LEAD ALSO THANK YOU! ABSOLUTE PERFECT FIT I CANT BELIEVE HOW HIS NECK HAS GROWN IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS. ALL THE BEST.
From: JACKIE, UK
Just letting you know I received the prong today!!! Thank you so much!!! I am so happy with it!!
Make your dog training more colourful together with this Exclusive HS Dog Leash with ROBINA NYLON BRAIDED Handle!