Reliable Dog Prong Collar with swivel
Need a good training collar but you haven't decided yet which one to choose? We would like to bring to your attention this wonderful Dog Prong Collar with Swivel and Small Quick Release Snap Hook. Though some people consider prong collars to be harmful for their dogs or ineffective in training, professional dog trainers advise them like humane collars. The thing is that the prongs, which are arranged on the inner surface of the collar, provide an effect of the mother-dog's teeth. They attract dog's attention already when you make a very light jerk. That is why prong collars don't hurt dogs, they just remind them of their instincts. These collars are usually recommended to all people, who don't have enough strength to control their dog's. Moreover, as the prongs pinch straight to the dog's skin, it is very effective for training thick haired dogs as well.
Dog Prong Collar with swivel and snap hook
Prong Collar sizes depend on the length, that can vary from 16 inch (40 cm) to 25 inch (65 cm), and on the diameter of the prongs. The thinner the prongs are, the more affect they will put on the dog.
The size of this particular Prong Dog Collar is 23 inch (58 cm) with prong's diameter - 3.25 mm (1/8 inch).
If your dog's neck circumference is more than 22 inch (55 cm), you can order an additional link, that will add 1 2/5 inch (3.5 cm) to the total collar length.
2.25 mm (1/11 inch) - diameter of the prongs, 10 links - quantity of links, 16 inch (40 cm) - overall length of the pinch collar;
3.00 mm (1/9 inch) - diameter of the prongs, 10 links - quantity of links, 21 inch (53 cm) - overall length of the prong collar;
3.90 mm (1/6 inch) - diameter of the prongs, 10 links - quantity of links, 25 inch (65 cm) - overall length of the correction collar
The weight of this Dog Prong Collar is about 8.6 oz (245 g).
There is no need to worry that your dog's collar may accidentally break, as Herm Sprenger uses technologies due to which their production is of the best quality. These techniques are called Chrome electroplating and mirror-bright polishing. The chains are put into the solution containing chromium and by means of electricity it sticks evenly to all parts of the collar. Then the surface is polished, becoming smooth and very shiny. Thus, collar obtains corrosion resistance, excellent tensile strength and wonderful decorative look.
Key features of this Dog Prong Collar:
- All parts chrome plated
- Corrosion resistant
- Excellent tensile strength
- Middle plate for synchronous action
- Bright shine
- Smooth surface
- Swivel for better handling and leash attachment
- Small quick release snap hook
- Decorative look
- Super durable
Intended use of this Dog Prong Collar:
- 23 inch (58 cm)
- Prong's diameter - 3.25 mm (1/8 inch)
- Will do for dogs with weight up to 77 lbs (35 kg)
If you still hesitate, we would like to remind you all the advantages of this collar:
You should buy this Prong Collar for your dog if you:
- dog training in natural manner
- effective training for both short and longhaired dogs due to its influence straight to the skin on the dog's neck
- doesn't require a lot of strength to control your dog
- doesn't harm your dog but attracts its attention through instincts
- has a swivel and small quick release snap hook that greatly eases handling and leash attachment
- due to its decorative look makes your dog really brilliant when wearing it
- an excellent quality at rather low price
To have your dog's collar serve you long and properly, you need to remember some rules:
- want to train it efficiently but cannot pull the leash strong enough to control your dog
- want to be sure of your dog's collar quality
- need a good training collar harmless for your dog
- are looking for a collar to improve your dog's behavior
- are searching for a collar that can be a pretty decoration for your dog's neck
- Choose the correct size of your dog's collar, otherwise it may cause some problems
- Wear it properly: right behind the dog's ears and under the jaw line
- Wear the Prong Collar only for training time or your dog will get used to it and will stop reacting
- Never leave your dog alone wearing the collar or the dog may accidentally hook up the collar on something and get hurt
Dog Prong Collar with Nylon Protector
If you want to make your dog's collar serve longer, order our Nylon Removable Protector. It will:
- reduce undesirable water contacts
- make the collar less noisy
- protect from excessive light reflection
- make the collar look like the usual one
Feedback from Our Customers. What our customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Fordogtrainers.com
We are writing to say the parcel containing our dog collar today in the post. We are extremely grateful for the service you have provided us. Rather surprised we received the parcel in total after being checked and released by customs and within such a short time. Very, very happy to purchase this product, for the same collar purchased in Australia is over twice the amount. Thank you once again, hope to deal with you again soon.
From: John and Lesley, Australia
I've receieved my order for leash & collars. They are of excellent quality. Thanks so much for your client-focused assistance in my order. From: Manson, Hong-Kong
Haven't decided yet what leash to choose? Then we are glad to offer you this Leather Dog Leash Multi Functional with Stainless Steel Snap Hooks.
Take a Look at the Collar in 3D
Rebecca Campobasso, California, USA
Date added review: 03/09/2014
Hello. I received the package today, thank you very much. I love these collars. I'm glad I finally received it. thank you
[5 of 5 Stars]