Gorgeous collar meant for training sessions
With this Steel - Antique Copper Plated Pinch Collar on the neck your dog will differ from all other dogs for sure. Luxury looking covering attracts attention and adds a sign of nobility to your beloved pet. The Steel Pinch Collar we offer you is the most effective collar for obedience training at the same time. In a very short time it will teach your dog to obey your commands. Some people believe pinch collar to be very cruel but we can assure you that it’s more humane than any choke chain collar.
Antique Copper Plated Dog Pinch Collar
The size of this Dog Pinch Collar is 24 inch (63 cm), prong's diameter - 3.90 mm (1/6 inch). If the circumference of your dog’s neck is more than 24 inch (63 cm) you can order an additional link that will add 1 4/5 inch (4.5 cm) to the total collar length.
Other size available:
Overall length of the collar - 22 inch (55 cm), diameter of the prongs - 3.00 mm (1/9 inch). Additional link - 1 2/5 inch (3.5 cm)
The weight of this Dog Pinch Collar is about 14 oz (400 g).
Link of Copper Plated Dog Pinch Collar
Key features of this Dog Collar:
- Two rings
- Luxury looking
- Suits both short and long-haired breeds
- Exclusive design
Intended use of this Dog Collar:
- Obedience training
- Everyday walking
- Antique Copper Plated Steel
How to determine the size of the collar:
To determine the appropriate size for your dog please measure the circumference of your dog’s neck and add 2 inch (5 cm). For example, if your dog's neck circumference is 27 inch (75 cm) you'll need to order 2 additional links.
To put the collar on please unhook the links, put the collar around dog’s neck and hook the links again. To put the collar off please undo the links and take the collar off.
Antique Copper is reddish-colored metal that can be easily forged. Please note that this Pinch Collar is made of Steel and only plated with Copper. Please be advised that the surface of the collar may be covered with a greenish color coating in time. You can use a mixture of water and vinegar to clean it off.
You can also order Nylon Removable Protector that:
- Never leave your dog wearing Pinch Collar without attention.
- Please be attentive when choosing the appropriate size of the collar. The collar shouldn’t be too tight or too loose on the dog’s neck otherwise it won’t have the desirable training effect.
- If your dog is a puppy still don’t buy the collar to “grow into” otherwise the collar will slip out when the dog bows.
- Don’t try to put the collar on over the dog's head otherwise there is a risk to traumatize the pet’s eyes.
- reduces contact with water
- protects against excessive light reflection
- makes collar less noisy
- makes collar look like an ordinary collar
Dog Pinch Collar with nylon cover
Feedback from Our Customers. What our customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Fordogtrainers.com
Just opened the buckets and have started using them. They are perfect and will make my job so much easier. A special THANKS to you for taking the time to get these for us.
From: Sharon, USA
Take a Look at Metal Collar in 3D
Kyle Mulrooney, Canada
Date added review: 17/02/2015
No problem. The invoice just does not reflect this. Thank you. The products are fantastic thus far.
[5 of 5 Stars]