Soft as the Baby's Skin Leather Dog Leash
Today market offers a wide range of various leashes, made of plenty various materials and colored differently. And how can you be sure of quality, reliability or comfort of any of them?
Click on the pictures to see bigger image
Quality Leather Dog Leash with Several Snap Hooks and Rings
We would like to offer you this Baby Soft English Leather Multimode Leash. Being made of 100% full grain natural leather and stitched at the edges, this leash is incredibly strong and comfortable in use. Moreover, due to the brass, used for manufacturing of fittings for this leash, it shines like gold and doesn’t corrode. The plenty of modes this leash can be used in is amazing!
Click on the picture to see bigger image
Multimode Leather Canine Leash Made of English Leather
Key features of this Dog Leash:
- 1/5 inch (4.5 mm) thick soft English leather
- 3/8 inch (10 mm) wide leather
- brass snap hook
- 2 brass O-rings
Intended use of this Dog Leash:
- 5 ft (150 cm)
- 7 ft (210 cm)
How you can use this leash:
- Like a loop. Attach 1 end of the leash to the floating O-ring and wear the loop on your shoulder. The “free” snap hook is to be attached to the dog's collar or harness. It is important that the O-ring was in front of your shoulder but not behind it.
- Make it shorter. Attach 1 end to the O-ring stitched closer to the other end. Use it for any suitable purposes.
- Tether your dog to the object. Going to supermarket and need to leave your doggy outside? Wrap the leash around the object and attach the handle end to the floating ring.
- 20 inch Traffic Leash. Make a 3.25 inch Leash and then grab the floating O-ring and slide it to the end of the leash opposite the clipped ends. Now bring the O-ring back to the clipped end essentially folding the leash in half. Clip the floating "o" ring using the same clip that is attached to the fixed O-ring.
- Waist mode of the leash. Wrap your waist with the leash and attach the free snap hook to the floating ring.
- Dog coupler. Need to walk 2 dogs? just attach both snap-hooks to your dogs and grab the leash in the middle.
- On the full length. Common use of the leash.
You will be able to use the leash from this page in the following ways (watch our video)
This video shows the model L120.
It differs in hardware and width.
Feedback from Our Customers. What our customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Fordogtrainers.com
Hello Guy, I am writing to commend you on the quality of the equipment you have again provided me! I have a working Malinois and Dogue de Bordeaux, both outfitted with your agitation harnesses. The padding has saved the fur and skin on both my dogs, and can work in them for hours! The Agitation muzzle is superbly ventilated and so suited for my climate. Also I love your multi-purpose leads, very easy on the hands. No one believes their strength, but having a 120 pound dog hit the end hard time after time has shown the quality! I cannot find anything made in Australia that can rival your quality and price, and I reccomend you to everyone I meet! Thanks, will definately be back for more!
From: Julie K Melbourne, Victoria, Australia