Safety and comfort for you and your dog are the main priorities for us, that is why we try to offer you products of high quality only. Training your dog's bite is very serious activity that can be even really dangerous.
See this Full Protection Police Bite Suit
. Although it seems very massive, this suit is rather lightweight and flexible. Due to these features, the suit doesn't restrict you movements and provides with excellent protection. Why does this suit is so popular in dog's attack training?
- full body protection: it is a very good chance to educate you dog chasing criminals. This suit is so strong and flexible that you can train your dog in real working environment and do everything that the criminal could do in such situation. It is almost impossible to harm you or to tear the suit.
- bibs adjustment: it was created for additional comfort, however, you still must order the suit of the size fitting you properly.
- neck protection: extra safety together with strong high collar. It is really necessary because during training the dog may get angry and accidentally bite your neck.
- interior quick release jacket closure buckles and exterior Velcro closure: these were done for additional safety and comfort. Imagine if you had to button or zip the suit while wearing it. Certainly, it would take you more time and wouldn't be really safe in case of hitting.
- specially designed handles for better palm protection.
Key characteristics of this Bite Protection Suit:
This suit will perfectly do for:
- excellent bite protection
- soft durable material used
- comfortable and flexible
- high neck collar for better neck protection
- interior quick release jacket closure buckles
- exterior Velcro closure
- special handles to protect palms
- adjustable bibs
- police training
- military training
- guard dog training
- attack and protection training
How to get measurements for a bite suit:
| ||1 - across shoulders |
2 - around waist just about 2 inch (5 cm) above pants line
3 - around hips at the point 2 inch (5 cm) lower then pants line
4 - leg circumference above knee
5 - across body - from pants line to neck
6 - inseam size
7 - outseam size
A - neck to shoulder
B - shoulder to elbow
C - elbow to tip of the fingers
Please also measure your chest circumference and send your weight and height to make sure we send you best fit suit.