Professional Weight Pulling Nylon Dog Harness
Have you already found a good training gear for your dog? This Weight Pulling Nylon Dog Harness is well suited to service a variety of activities whether it is competition weight pulling, heavy freighting, sledding, skijoring, or just total body conditioning. Weight pulling, when performed in a right way, is a fantastic workout for the competitive spirit of your dog and you as well. Saying in short, it is a fantastic harness that can be used for so many purposes and in any weather conditions. Try it and you will never want to change it to something else!
How to build dog’s muscles? Pulling is one of the best and most effective way to do it. You do it in the following way: the cargo is attached to the harness and the dog should take it to the stipulated point. It greatly builds up the dog’s legs and shoulders. However, this activity is a serious one and can be harmful if the techniques or the equipment are chosen wrong. That is why we recommend you this amazing harness for pulling. Its web design and super light weight give the impression like there is no harness at all! But still it is incredibly strong.
The reasons to involve your dog in pulling activity:
- Pulling is an easy way for you to keep up with your dog.
- It is a safe way to exercise your dog as well as get your own exercise.
- It provides an outlet for the dog to release its energy and get some training as well.
- Gives your dog a job that it enjoys!
Click on the pictures to see bigger image
Practical Dog Pulling Gear
Key features of this Dog Harness:
- Made of extra strong nylon material
- Easy to fit
- Easy to put on and off
- Triple stitching for extra strength and durability
- Spreader bar
- Steel ring for easy hook-up in the rear
Intended use of this Dog Harness:
- Building your dog's muscles
- Exercising your dog
- Dog pulling competition preparation
- Pulling training
- Heavy Freighting
The advantages of this Awesome Web Nylon Dog Harness:
Learn the advantages of Nylon here:
- Made to withstand years of rugged use, this nylon web harness is triple stitched for strength and durability. Additional features include spreader bar and steel ring for easy hook-up in the rear. We recommend this harness for any breed, especially those of the larger, wider builds: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, American Bulldogs, Newfoundlands, Alaskan Malamutes.
- Extra heavy padding in the neck and shoulder areas makes it a pleasure for your dog to wear and protects him from rubbing and skin irritation.
- Wide straps do not cut or wear into skin and your dog feels only comfort during wearing.
- By the way, this harness is made of nylon! Due to it, this harness is very practical and reliable piece of dog training equipment.
- incredible durability
- water resistance
- resistance to fungi, mold, rot, insects, animals and many chemicals
- does not stretch
- superior colofastness
- high abrasion resistance
A piece of advice to our Customer:
- Please, be very attentive when you take measurements of your dog and make your order. Mistakes can cause unpleasant circumstances.
- Never wear the harness on your dog if it is of the wrong size! Your dog will not feel comfortable and can even get hurt.
- Do not keep your dog harnessed 24 hours a day.
Feedback from Our Customers. What our customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Fordogtrainers.com
Hello, I like the products that where sent the prong collar is brilliant withing 20 meters my boy stooped pulling my arm out and i could hold the lead with 2 fingers, and he didn't want to get in front walking perfectly beside me,what a great training collar.
From: Jeremy Wright from Australia
Take a look at Pitbull Dave wearing weight pulling dog harness
Take a look at this Pitbull making his daily exercising
Noah Morrell, Tennessee, USA
Date added review: 10/03/2013
Thanks I received my harness today. It looks great. The quality looks great too. I'll be sure to post a review of the equipment on your site.
[5 of 5 Stars]