Effective Neck Tech Dog Collar
You want to train your dog to obey your orders, but you don't know how. Your collar became ineffective, it fits wrong or even hurts your dog? We will help you to change this and to make your dog's training process a real pleasure together with this new Neck Tech Stainless Steel Dog Prong Collar. While some people consider Prong Collars to be inhumane and think that they hurt dogs, the professional trainers argue that Prong Collars are even more humane than the usual choke chains and recommend them to all dog owners. They are far more effective than the usual choke chains, as they provide an effect right to the skin of the dog which is very comfortable, especially if you have a long-haired dog. The main problem of Prong Collars is that some dog owners do not know how to size and how to wear Prong Collar.
We would like to give you a piece of information relating Prong Collars:
How does the Prong Collar work?
- While the choke chains must be ordered by length, the Prong Collars are ordered by size. To adjust the size fitting your dog, you need to add or to remove the links. Links for all models of neck tech collars can be added or removed using needle nose pliers only.
- The correct position of wearing the Prong Collar is right behind the dog's ears under the jaw line
- Prong Collars were designed to be used for training, so you must put off the collar each time when your dog's training session is over.
The main idea of this collar is to attract dog's attention without harming it. When you pull the leash, the prongs pinch the dog's neck reminding it of its mother-dog bites when her child did something wrong. Thus dog's behavior is corrected in natural way, but not by hurting the dog.
Click on the pictures to see bigger image
Correct Your Dog's Behavior with the Best Neck Tech Collar
Neck Tech Collars are of different sizes. They depend on the collar length and width. This Neck Tech Collar is 48 cm (19 inch) in length. The weight of this Neck Tech Dog Collar is about 7.6 oz (215 g).
If you dog's neck circumference is bigger, you may add an additional link 1 1/4 inch (3 cm) in length. To achieve the appropriate size for your dog, you may add or remove links by means of needle nose plyers.
Why does this Neck Tech Prong Collar looks so great?
This Prong Collar is made of Stainless Steel. Unlike the ordinary steel this material is resistant to rust and corrosion under the influence of water and humidity. A small portion of chromium contained in its alloy makes the material more durable and increases its tensile strength. That is why this material became really popular in architecture, car building, bridge constructions and even in sculpture, as it doesn't lose its great look and serves long. This Prong Collar was created by Herm Sprenger, famous all over the world. His chains are marked with metal label and red tag being a warranty of an excellent quality.
Key features of this Neck Tech Dog Collar:
- Corrosion and rust resistant material
- Excellent breaking load
- Red tag (HS-Germany)
- Removable metal links
- Snap hook with a swivel for better handling
- Extra strong
Intended use of this Neck Tech Dog Collar:
- 48 cm (19 inch) in length
Do you still hesitate buying this collar? Then we would like to remind you its main advantages:
- effective for both short and longhaired dogs
- provides natural effect over the dog
- easy in use
- excellent quality
That is why we recommend you this particular collar if you
- want to train your dog quickly, effectively and harmlessly
- need to make the dog obedient to your orders
- have a big dog and you don't have enough strength to control it with a choke chain
Together with this collar you will get an opportunity to train your dog in gentle manner. However, you must always remember some rules
- Never put the collar like "it will do somehow". Choose the correct size and wear it properly or different problems can appear.
- Never leave your dog alone wearing the collar. Something may hook up the collar and hurt your dog.
Click on the pictures to see bigger image
Neck Tech Dog Pinch Collar for Better Behavior
If you want to improve your Prong Collar you may order this Nylon Removable Protector:
- it reduces contacts with water
- it protects from excessive light reflection
- it makes the collar less noisy
- it gives an ordinary look to your dog's Prong Collar
Feedback from Our Customers. What our customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Fordogtrainers.com
JUST RECEIVED! COLLAR IS GORGEOUS AND THE LEAD ALSO THANK YOU! ABSOLUTE PERFECT FIT I CANT BELIEVE HOW HIS NECK HAS GROWN IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS. ALL THE BEST.
From: JACKIE, UK
My order arrived last Friday and the collars are Super! We are very pleased with all of them, workmanship and appearance. We will definitely keep you at the top to our list the next time we need something. Thank you for your response to my email, it was greatly appreciated. From: Nancy, USA
Looking for a nice matching leash for your new dog's collar? Try this Leather Dog Leash with Stainless Steel Snap Hooks.
Randall Bowley, South Australia
Date added review: 19/12/2013
Hello Guy/Alice , I have just recieved my neck tech collar from you ! again i say thanks for the prompt,curtious service you provide to your customers. Looks great and looking forward to using it.
[5 of 5 Stars]
Peter Bailey, Australia
Date added review: 06/02/2014
Just a quick note from me down here in sunny Queensland, Australia, and to let you know that both my recent orders for the chains and leashes have arrived both promptly and safely.
The Herm Sprenger collars are (as always) world class, but I would like to congratulate you on the excellent leather quality and workmanship of the leashes I bought also â€“ absolutely superb !
[5 of 5 Stars]