Extra Comfortable "Free Hands" Treat Bag
Every dog needs to be praised with something delicious after succeeded in any task assigned. But you can't carry the treats in your hands while training. That is why you need a specially made "Free Hands" Treat Bag.
Use the same training pouch, that world Champions do. Sharon Ronen, WUSV World champion uses, enjoys and recommends this treat training bag for YOU.
Key features of this Dog Training Treat Pouch:
- Adjustable belts
- Tear resistant material
- Stain resistant material
- Water resistant lining
- Pocket can be closed by Velcro
Intended use of this Dog Training Treat Pouch:
- Obedience training
- Everyday walking
Sizes of this treat pouch:
- 5 inch (13cm) high
- 5 1/3 inch (13.5cm) long
- 3 inch (7.5cm) deep (open)
- Belt adjustment-29-51 inch (73-130cm)
- It is very comfortable to use this Training Treat Bag because our large pocket stays open for easy access to dog food, dog treats or small training toy.
- The bag is closed with Velcro. You can close the bag quickly by tapping with elbow.
- The bag is made of water-resistant, sturdy material. It is easy-to-clean. It doesn’t tear and will serve you for years.
- The belt of the dog treat bag is securely stitched. The belt is adjusted easily and has quick release buckle to open or close it on your waist. You can adjust the belt to the following range - 29-51 inch (73-130cm).
Have a Look at Our Treat Bag