Well-fitting Leather Dog Muzzle
Choosing a muzzle for your pet is very important step in your dog training. Before buying a muzzle careful dog owners think about the main characteristics that they want their future muzzle have.
First, the muzzle has to be durable not to be broken during, for example, agitation training. Second, you may use it both for training and for walking. Third, it mustnít bother your dog during training or everyday walking. Fourth, it must be well ventilated. Fifth, it will be good if the muzzle is time-saving. So, the list of demands is endless and the solution is simple. Buy our Extra Durable Anti-Barking Leather Dog Muzzle for your pet and you will see that one muzzle may meet all the requirements.
Click on the pictures to see bigger image
Adjustable Obedience Training Muzzle
Key features of this Dog Muzzle:
- Made of 100% dog safe full grain leather
- Nose padding
- Adjustable straps
- Light weight
Intended use of this Dog Muzzle:
- Obedience training
- Vet/groomer visits
- Safe walking
- Socializing your dog
- German Shepherd female
- German Shepherd male
We know that it is difficult to believe but if you read more detailed information you will be left no hesitation.
- All our muzzles are handcrafted. This one is not an exception. It is made of durable and soft leather that will maintain its shape for many years. Our craftsmen use only genuine full grain leather. It is carefully stitched and riveted by hands of our craftsmen to prolong its service life.
- Due to its special design you may use it in everyday life and during obedience/agitation/protection training. There are big holes, the nose part is open so the air circulates freely and your dog wonít suffer from lack of air. The inside upper nose part is padded to prevent its rubbing. So nothing will disturb your pet in this muzzle. If it is worn properly, your dog is unable to take it off with its paws.
- It is time-saving because due to adjustable straps it wonít take you much time to fit the muzzle and to put it on and off the dog.
- It is money-saving. If you follow some simple rules you wonít have to buy more new muzzles for a long period of time.
- Fit the muzzle properly so that your dog wonít be able to dislodge and to chew it.
- Polish the muzzle with water repellent before water contact. Do it also once a month like preventive measures.
- Donít expose it to extreme sun rays for a long time.
- Donít leave your dog without supervision when it is muzzled.
Feedback from Our Customers. What our customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Fordogtrainers.com
i have ordered a harness and muzzle for my dog because he gets out of everything but i put it on him and it is the best thing i could have bought i love this product it is the best ever it is 10 out of 10 thanks
From :Janice, USA, California
Rachael Jacobson, Illinois, USA
Date added review: 08/01/2014
Dear Julia, Thank you very much for the information. I can't believe the order was ready and delivered so quickly - thank you very much! The parcel was actually delivered on Wednesday but the UPS had thrown it onto our balcony and so we hadn't seen it yet. We were able to retrieve it yesterday. The muzzle looks beautifully made. We haven't tried it on him yet as we are just getting him used to the smell and sight initially. Have a lovely weekend. Kind regards
[5 of 5 Stars]