Strong Dog Prong Collar for walking
Looking for an old model of HS Pinch Collar without a plate in the middle? This is what you need! This Prong Collar is made of Steel Chrome Plated and has prongs evenly arranged around the collar. It differs from ordinary Pinch Collars with a swivel, that simplifies handling and scissor type snap hook that makes the process of locking/unlocking much easier. This Pinch Collar should be worn high on the dog's neck, right under dog's chin and behind his ears. It is meant for the dogs that have problems with behavior and it should be used only in training purposes.
Pinch/Prong Collars have different sizes, but it depends not only on the collar length that can vary from 16 inch (40 cm) to 25 inch (65 cm), but also from the diameter of the prongs. The thinner the prongs are, the more affect they will put on the dog.
Strong Dog Prong Collar with snap hook
The size of this particular Pinch Dog Collar is 16 inch (40 cm) with prong's diameter - 2.25 mm (1/11 inch). If your dog's neck circumference is more then 16 inch (40 cm), you can order an additional link, that will add 1.1 inch (2.7 cm) to the total collar length.
This Pinch Dog Collar was processed with the help of Herm Sprenger new technique, called Chrome Plating. It is a technique of electroplating a thin coating of chromium onto a metal product. Collars that go through this process, usually look more decorative, then ordinary stainless steel. The chrome plating will provide corrosion resistance for your collar, as well as make cleaning procedures easier. These collars will serve you and your dog for ages.
How do these chains look so shiny and have such strong surface?
Whereas other manufacturers only dip the chains before galvanizing, Herm Sprenger uses a different procedure of mirror-bright polishing. Dipping means to remove non-metallic unclean things like oil from the chains. The metal becomes clear but has no surface polishing. The advantage of Sprenger polishing is that the surface becomes much smoother and has this special bright shine. After tumbling, the chains are nickel or chrome plated. Nickel and chrome baths are monitored permanently by a laboratory. Sprenger examines the grip of the nickel layer through "bending" tests before the chains are chromium plated. This collar consists only of welded parts, that will serve your dog for a long time. All parts are chromium plated, so it increases in its tensile strength.
Key features of this Dog Prong Collar:
- Prongs symmetrically arranged around the collar
- Bright shine
- Smooth surface
- Consists only of welded parts
- Increased tensile strength
- Scissor type snap hook
- Swivel for better handling and leash attachment
- Extra strong
Intended use of this Dog Prong Collar:
- 16 inch (40 cm)
- Prong's diameter - 2.25 mm (1/11 inch)
- will do for dogs with weight up to 30 lbs (13,5 kg)
Due to the new scissor type quick release snap hook, this Dog Pinch Collar has gained some new features:
- it has a welded swivel, so that the handling process became even easier;
- it can be easily handled to the leash and unhanded of the dog, so that this process will take less time;
- due to precision work this collar has obtained extreme strength properties;
- under tension the jaws are kept closed by counter pressure of the bolt, so you shouldn't worry that it would open at any moment;
- as other Herm Sprenger products has a stamp "HS-Germany" on the swivel, that one more time warrants the highest quality of this collar.
This HS Pinch Collar will be perfect for your dog if you:
- need a Pinch Collar, because the ordinary Choke Chain doesn't help you any more;
- looking for an obedience training collar, that will help you dealing with problems in behavior;
- just searching for a safe walking pinch collar, for you to be sure that you dog is under control;
- need a solution for quick handling, as it does not require much time to unlock the snap hook and take the collar on/off.
You can also order nylon removable protector
for this pinch collar. Its main features are:
- lessens contact with water
- protects against excessive light reflection
- the collar makes less noise
- make the collar look like an ordinary one
Dog Prong Collar with Nylon Protector
Warnings about Pinch Dog Collars:
- never leave your dog unsupervised wearing a Pinch Dog Collar, because injuries may occur;
- please be advised, if you are a owner of a growing puppy, you should order Pinch Collar that will perfectly fits him;
- it shouldn't too loose because it may slip of his head;
- as well as it shoudn't be very tight because it will not provide the necessary training effect.
Feedback from Our Customers. What our customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Fordogtrainers.com
Just to let you know that I have received my order today. I am amazed at how quickly it has arrived, as it has had to travel all the way to from the USA to the United Kingdom. You should know that it is not uncommon for goods to take up to 14 days to be delivered here even when they are only travelling from one part of the country to another. So I cannot thank you enough for your very efficient delivery service, that has enabled me to take receipt of my order within three days. May I also thank you for the astounding quality of the goods that you have sent me. The collar and leash that I have received is by far the best that I have ever purchased. Not only are they made to the best possible standard, but they are also truly stunning to look at. Again thank you so much, and I will most certainly be recommending your company to my contacts here in the UK and in France. Thank you again, and I look forward to doing business with you again in the near future. Best wishes. Thanks.
From: Teresa, UK
Got the collar. The quality is very good and makes my American Bulldog look tougher than she really is and she seems to like it as well. Thanks. From: Mike, USA
Just thought I would let you know that I received my parcel today, and no problems at all with it getting to me even though it 2 pinch collars in it. I look forward to trying out my new leads tomorrow night at training, and see how well I can handle my male shepherd now around other dogs with my new training devices. Thanks again for such wonderful products, i know that my new leads are going to last me a long time. Just can wait for people to ask me where i got them from...hehehe! From: Shannon, Australia
Looking for extra strong dog leash, that will serve you for ages? Look at this Exclusive HS dog leash with leather handle
, it may help to make you choice!
Do not like the old model? There is also a new version of Dog pinch collar with swivel and small quick release snap hook
Check how this collar looks on the dog
On the picture - Zeus showing off (owner Bill, NJ)
Sri Judawati, Jakarta, Indonesia
Date added review: 04/09/2014
Dear Julia. all the stuff I've received well. thank you. Regards,
[5 of 5 Stars]