Maximally Comfortable Leather Tracking Leash
Is your dog a working one? Tracking, patrolling and search are very important activities and they require appropriate dog equipment. If you are looking for a good tracking leash, we have the best one to offer you. This Super Strong Leather Tracking Dog Leash will be your and your dogís favourite one! Do not be afraid to choose it, it has far more advantages than you think.
Click on the pictures to see bigger image
Key features of this Dog Leash:
- 100% full grain latigo leather
- Brass high quality snap hook
- Very soft 10 mm wide thick leather
Intended use of this Dog Leash:
- 13 ft (4 m)
- 20 ft (6 m)
- 27 ft (8 m)
- 33 ft (10 m)
The beneficial features of this Dog leash are the following:
How to take care of this leash?
- Due to its length it is a professional dog leash for tracking, patrolling and search and rescue.
- It is made of 100% full grain genuine leather and, thus, it is incredibly strong!
- It is also stitched near the buckle to increase durability in this place.
- The snap hook is made of brass that has wonderful gold color and resistance to rust and corrosion.
- You can choose it with or without handle.
- The answer is simple! Never wash it with tap water or better do not wash it at all as the leather will lose its good look. Do not dry it on the radiator as it will crack. So, if you were suddenly caught by rain, it is better to give your leash to dry out itself.
- If you want this leash to serve you and your dog long, treat it with water repellent and leather conditioner. They will remove unclean things and improve its look.
Feedback from Our Customers. What our customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Fordogtrainers.com
Hello, Got the leash. Its beautiful. My friend and her Rottie are very happy. Thank you.
From: Viviane, Florida
Dear Guy, I received the leash today. I love them! Thanks so much! From: Christina, USA
Lynn, Thank you, I received the leash. Itís perfect and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again. From: Cheryl from California, USA.