Professional Leather Tracking Leash
Tracking is a very serious dog work. People’s lives often, if not always, depend on it. And how will you feel if the equipment, worn on your dog, will let you down? We offer you to secure yourself with this Awesome Leather Tracking Leash. It is an excellent dog tracking gear that will serve you for years!
Click on the pictures to see bigger image
Maximum comfort during handling
Key features of this Dog Leash:
- 100% full grain latigo leather
- Brass high quality snap hook
- 3/4 inch wide smooth waxed edges leather
Intended use of this Dog Leash:
- 13 ft (4 m)
- 20 ft (6 m)
- 27 ft (8 m)
- 33 ft (10 m)
You, your dog and the Leash: the Result.
Several recommendations of how to use this Lead:
- Happy and long usage. This leash is made of thick, soft and strong waxed leather. We give you a guarantee that it is 100% full grain natural leather - not fake one. This material is incredibly long lasting and soft so you shouldn’t suffer from rubbing your hand when handling your dog.
- In order to increase durability of this Dog Lead the snap hook is stitched into the leather with high quality nylon threads. If your dog pulls the leash hard, the snap hook will not be pulled out of the leash.
- You won’t face with the problem of rust and disgusting smelling metal as the snap hook is made of brass. This material not only looks like gold but also resistant to rust and corrosion.
- You yourself choose the color you like. There are 2 available colors!
- This Tracking lead is available in 4 various sizes - choose the one (or several) you like the most!
- Money in your pocket (wallet, on your banking account) are absolutely safe as this lead costs almost nothing!
- It is available in 2 options: with or without handle.
Leather needs proper treatment so if you want to use this Leash for a long time, to protect its look and quality, remember the following rules:
- Never wash it with water. The leather dries out.
- Never dry it on the radiator (if the leash did get wet through) because it will lead to cracking.
- Use water repellent and leather conditioner to clean the leash and to improve its look.
Feedback from Our Customers. What our customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Fordogtrainers.com
i, I just ordered the 33ft leather tracking lead. I wanted to tell you I really like ordering from you guys. I'm not someone who orders very much, but I have been very happy with what I have ordered. Keep up the good work!
From: Susan, USA, California
Lynn, Thank you, I received the leash. It’s perfect and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again. From: Cheryl from California, USA.