Walking Nappa Padded Leather K9 Collar
I would buy more collars but they are lasting forever!
Three awesome dogs in Exraordinary leather dog collar with nappa leather padding
This exclusive super quality leather dog collar fits dogs with neck size 18-35 inch (45-89 cm). Nappa padded leather dog collar is made for your pet with skill and craftsmanship second to none. Our best dog collar is extra wide (1 1/2 inch) which make it perfect tool for handling large and active breeds. No doubled up fillers or machine stitches, which means the edges won't fray. Hand-set brass rivets secure the brass buckle and D-ring (for tags and leash). You will be amazed by the wear resistance of the collar. It is made of very strong, durable, soft, and brown leather. Braids are hand braided, set with rivets and stitched for extra strength. C43 brown dog collar is Nappa padded.
New Braided Nappa Padded Leather Dog Collar, Brown Leather
Key features of this Quality Dog Collar:
Intended use of this Decorated Dog Collar:
- pure leather
- extra strong
- high durability
- easy adjustable
- soft leather padding
- sturdy brass buckle and D-ring
- fur protection plate
- Pleasant walking
- Easy obedience training
- Quick off leash training
- Safe walking
Available colors: Please be advised that:
- Over 15 sizes (see chart)
- Width - 40 mm ( 1 1/2 inch)
- When you specify neck size we will make collar fit on central hole.
- There will be total of 5 holes and distance between each 2 holes is 1 inch (25 mm).
- For example: your dogs neck size is 20 inches (50 cm). Collar will fit on central hole at 20 inches (50 cm).
- There will be 2 smaller size holes - 18 inch (45 cm) and 19 inch (47.5 cm).
- There will be 2 bigger size holes - 21 inch (52.5 cm) and 22 inch (55 cm).
- There will also be tip of the collar after last hole about 2 inch long (5 cm).
- Those are handcrafted collars and some sizes will differ a little (not in significant way).
- Padded leather collars are 1 inch bigger to make sure that it will fit your dog.
Question: How to determine a suitable collar width?
Answer: The wider the collar the less pressure it puts on certain points on your dogs neck.
Example: A 1 -inch wide collar will be less comfortable in comparison to a 3 inch wide collar because all the pressure will be applied over a smaller surface area.
Warning: Please note that wider collars are also heavier and should not be purchased for dogs with short necks.
Recommendation: If you are not sure which width to buy, please choose the 1 ½ inch width, which is the most popular and functional average collar width for most of the bigger size dog breeds.
Question: How to determine a suitable size (length) of the collar?
Answer: Purchasing a collar for an adult dog is the easiest. Healthy fully grown dogs stays the same weight and size range for most of their life, therefore when you purchase a collar for a fully grown dog the adjustments will be minimal and you will probably use only one hole to close the collar on.
Some exceptions are dogs with long fur or a lot of fur which go through season grooming and hair cuts. For these dogs you should:
• For minimum adjustment - measure the neck circumference right after a haircut.
• For maximum adjustment - measure the neck circumference when your dog has the longest fur.
hi Guy, Hi Guys,
got the custom collars today and
all I can say is WOW!
these are beautiful,, just awesome and
perfect fit for my German Shepherds
thanks so much and I will send
a picture soon
The collar New Brown Nappa Padded Hand Made Leather Dog Collar - Exclusive Design- code C43 for my doggie arrived today. It is MAGNIFICENT!!! Thank you so much. Clive from New Zealand. Guy, Thanks for the kind words. Dupree is a great dog. I actually got him from a shelter in Wyoming. The collar has generated a lot of comments- everyone that sees it loves it. From Utah, USA
Date added review: 23/02/2013
Helo Guy ! The collar has arrived to me ! It is just fantastic and incredibly ! I am very very satisfied with it ! The most wonderful collar I have seen and owned ! And it fits just perfect !! Thank You very very much ! Now we have to dogs in the dog team with this great collar :-)
[5 of 5 Stars]