Timeproof Dog Pinch Collar
There is nothing magical about training dogs. Good dog training is all common sense together with a foundation based on experience and understanding of the way dogs think and interact. Everyone is able to do it. But sometimes dog owners need an additional equipment to teach their dogs to obey. Herm Sprenger designers put a lot of effort to create such an equipment. Many experienced dog trainers say that it is strongly recommended to use pinch collars in a process of training. Though some people think pinch collars look awful the fact is they are far more humane than an ordinary Choke Collar. We bring to your attention Stainless Steel - Dog pinch collar (made in Germany). The most efficient training collar is this one. When used correctly, this collar can be very similar to mom's teeth to a puppy.
Sprenger Training collar
Before using the pinch collar you should know that he thickness of the wire used in each and every link has to be chosen as big as possible and the blunt heads have to be rounded off very carefully in order to spare dog from any injuries of the skin. Separating any two links or using one of the other 'quick-release' style of pinch collars. Sprenger manufactures, open the collar like a necklace and place it around your dog's throat. For the obvious reason to prevent eye injury, the prong shouldn't be slipped over the dog's head.
Note: If you're able to slip a pinch collar over his head comfortably, it would certainly not be a good fit in the throat area!
Key features of this Dog Pinch Collar:
- Red tag (HS-Germany)
- Prongs evenly arranged around the collar
- 2 O-rings for leash attachment
- Synchronous work of the middle links
- Extra strong
Intended use of this Dog Pinch Collar:
- To train your dog to obey
- To solve problems with behavior
- Safe walking
- 23 inch (58 cm) in length
- 1/8 inch (3.25 mm) prong's diameter
The size of this particular Pinch Dog Collar is 23 inch (58cm) with prong's diameter - 1/8 inch (3.25 mm). The weight of this Pinch Dog Collar is about 7 oz (200 g). If your dog's neck circumference is more then 21 inch (50 cm), you can order an additional link, that will add 1 2/5 inch (3.5 cm) to the total collar length.
Stainless steel has lots of advantages over the normal steel especially in coastal areas where steel chains can become slightly rusty already in the shops. The most important features of this HS Pinch Dog Collar are:
There are also a large number of dogs which are crazy for water. Furthermore there are dog groups which are permanently in contact with wetness, e.g. the hunting dogs and the dogs working for the police. Chains made of normal steel will become dull after contact with wetness. Especially salt water will roughen the plating layer with the result that the chain gets rusty. This cannot happen with stainless steel. Additionally you have the advantage of better breaking load which will give you even a higher security and a long lifespan. All Sprenger stainless steel chains are marked with the metal label and the shiny red point marked with protected HS-Germany. Furthermore all rings are correspondingly stamped.
Warnings about Pinch Dog Collars:
- it perfectly suits long and shorthair breeds
- it will do for any areas of dog training, as well as in daily life
- it looks amazing on dog's neck
You can also order Nylon Removable Protector for this Pinch Collar:
- never leave your dog alone, when wearing a Pinch Collar! When left alone it may be caught by something and as a result injuries may occur!
- pinch collar should be put on and taken off before and after daily training sessions
- you should choose precise collar size
- if you don't remove enough links the collar will hang down on the dog's neck which will result in the collar not working the way it was designed
- or if if you don't add enough links depending on the size of your dog's neck the pet can have problems with easy breathing. Please, measure your dog's neck correctly
- it reduces contact with water
- it protects against excessive light reflection
- collar is less noisy
- it does not look like pinch collar - looks like regular collar
Feedback from Our Customers. What our customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Fordogtrainers.com
i did get that collar, its very beautiful and suits for my dog Hammer:) Thank you!
From: Janno, Estonia
Got the collar. The quality is very good and makes my American Bulldog look tougher than she really is and she seems to like it as well.
Thanks, From: Mike, USA
My order arrived last Friday and the collars are Superb we are very pleased will all of them, workmanship and appearance. We will definitely keep you at the top to our list the next time we need something.
Thank you for your response to my email, it was greatly appreciated. From: Nancy, USA
We offer you to match your Pinch Collar with fashionable Snap Hooks Leather Dog Leash
. You will be pleased with your purchases.
Buy this Stylish Tripple Stitched nylon coupler for walking 3 dogs
and your daily walkings with your pets will become much easier.
You can't but notice another super quality Neck Tech Stainless Steel Dog Pinch Collar
that is in total compliance with the highest standards of Herm Sprenger Company.