How to Use This leash in 7 ft (210 cm) length (5 ft (150 cm) is a little different in usage)
* Over the shoulder Leash: Bring handle end over your shoulder opposite to the side you wish to walk your dog, across your back and up under your armpit. Attach that leash clip to the floating "o" ring to make a loop across your upper body. Attach your dog to other end and go!
* 3.5( 105 cm) ft Leash: Attach the clip on the handle end of the leash to the "o" ring which is sewed into the other end.
* Tether: Wrap the leash around an object. Attach the clip on the handle end to the floating "o" ring. Never leave your dog unsupervised while tethered.
* 20" Traffic Leash: Make a 3.25' Leash and then grab the floating "o" ring and slide it to the end of the leash opposite the clipped ends. Now bring the "o" ring back to the clipped end essentially folding the leash in half. Clip the floating "o" ring using the same clip that is attached to the fixed "o" ring.
* Waist Leash: Wrap leash around your waist and clip the snap hook to the floating ring. Clipping the snap directly to the floating ring will help it stay put instead of falling down like a loose pair of pants. Attach your dog and go!
* Walk 2 dogs: Simply attach one dog to each leash snap and hold the leash in the middle.
* 7ft (210 cm) Leash: As is
Leather dog leash for training two length adjustable.
leather dog leash size:3/4 inch on 7 foot (2.0 cm on 210.0 cm) and 3/4 inch on 5 foot (2.0 cm on 150 cm)
Check how this product looks on the dogs (click on the pictures to see bigger image
I am writing to commend you on the quality of the equipment you have again provided me! I have a working Malinois and Dogue de Bordeaux, both outfitted with your agitation harnesses. The padding has saved the fur and skin on both my dogs, and can work in them for hours! The Agitation muzzle is superbly ventilated and so suited for my climate.
Also I love your multi-purpose leads, very easy on the hands. No one believes their strength, but having a 120 pound dog hit the end hard time after time has shown the quality! I cannot find anything made in Australia that can rival your quality and price, and I reccomend you to everyone I meet!
Thanks, will definately be back for more!
From : Julie K
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
The leashes are BEAUTIFUL. Bought
one for my catahoula leopard dog, Leo, and for my friend
Laurance's mixed blue heeler. My neighbour, Lo, uses your leashes
and told me about your website. I'll definitely be recommending
you to others!
Cat from Pennsylvania , USA
Just to say my police lead arrived
today and I am happy to confirm this is exactly the one I wanted,
just like my last one and superb quality. can't wait to wear it in
and soften it up! Thanks very much for a superb product.
Don't lose your pet - get ID tube