Strong Curogan Dog Pinch Collar
Those dog owners who care for their dogs and want best for them can find everything on this site. Here we present Curogan Dog Pinch Collar (also called Prong Collar). It is made of quality copper-tin-alloy and has prongs evenly arranged around the collar. It was designed and produced in Germany. As you know this country is well-known for its quality products. And it is not impugnable. This collar will be perfect for those dogs that have behavioral problems, but you ought to remember that it is preferably to use it only for training purposes.
For you to know:
Pinch Collars are recommended by professional trainers.
They also fit not fully grown dogs.
It is never late to start using Pinch Collar especially quality one like this Curogan Dog Pinch Collar.
Pinch Collars all come in a standard length which is adjusted to fit the neck of the dog by removing or adding links to the collar.
These kinds of collars are recommended to be put on and taken off right before and after daily training sessions.
Dogs shouldn't wear this kind of collar for a long period of time.
There is very common problem practically for all new trainers: they don't remove enough links or don't add ones to get the correct snug fit. When that happens the collar hangs down on the dogs neck and the result is that the collar isn't working the way that it was created. It should be worn high on the dog's neck, right under dog's chin and behind his ears. Follow these simple rules and you won't have problems with Pinch Collars.
The size of this Curogan Dog Pinch Collar is 1/8 inch (3.25 mm) -10 links - 23 inch ( 58 cm ) - additional link 1 2/5 inch ( 3.5 cm ). To order extra link, please click here.
of this Dog Pinch Collar is about 8 oz (230 g)
This collar is made of Curogan
. It is a copper-tin-alloy with a high copper portion and some additives which make the material very strong - but without any nickel. That is why these chains avoid a discolouration of fair haired dogs. After selling these products for six years, the experiences of our customers show that still some dogs (less than 10%) do react on Curogan with a discolouration. A further advantage of Curogan is the fact it is absolutely free of nickel. More often nickel causes allergic reactions and skin rashes. That is why it is recommended for those dogs with sensible skin.
Key features of this Pinch Collar:
- Antiallergic Curogan alloy
- Prongs evenly arranged around the collar
- Modern design with middle plate
- Absolutely free of nickel
- Extra-strong copper-tin-alloy
- 2 O-rings for leash attachment
- Perfectly suits long and shorthair breeds
- Looks like amazing golden collar on dog's neck
Intended use of this Pinch Collar:
- Obedience training
- Safe walking
- 23 inch (58 cm) in length
- Prong's diameter - 1/8 inch (3.25 mm)
This Herm Sprenger Curogan Pinch Collar will suit your dog if you:
- have recently became an owner of a dog - there is no difference whether it is a puppy or an older dog;
- are a professional dog trainer;
- need an obedience training collar, that will help you to solve problems with behavior;
- are an owner of a dog who really loves his friend and wants best for it.
- never leave your dog alone, when wearing a Pinch Collar! pinch collar should be put on and taken off before and after daily training sessions;
- you should correctly choose collar size;
- if you don't remove enough links the collar will hang down on the dog's neck which will result in the collar not working the way it was designed;
- or if you don't add enough links depending on the size of your dog's neck the pet can have problems with easy breathing. Please, measure your dog's neck correctly.
There is an excellent offer for those dog owners who dislike bare look of Pinch Collar. Check this Nylon Removable Protector for this Curogan pinch collar, the most important features are:
- it reduces contact with water;
- it protects against excessive light reflection;
- collar is less noisy;
- it does not look like pinch collar - looks like ordinary collar.
Did you know that Nylon:
- is one of the most commonly used polymers;
- has good specific strength;
- has high resistance to insects, fungi, animals, as well as molds, mildew, rot and many chemicals
Feedback from Our Customers. What our customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Fordogtrainers.com
Recieved my order today, great quality and quick postage. Will be happily telling a few mates about we are to go for any gear they need.
From: Justin, Australia
Buster received his dog collar yesterday and we love it!! He kinda parades around like he thinks he's a movie star (ha ha). Thanks for a first class product!! From: Lori, USA
I received my order yesterday. Thank you very much for your follow-up. As a first time customer, I must say that I am very impressed with the quality of your merchandise and the prices. I have been raising and breeding dogs for over 35 years, and you beat most others on the Internet, but more importantly have high quality merchandise. For the future, if I need something more quickly, I will use priority shipping. Thanks, From: Michael, USA
If you are fond of handcraft you can't miss the chance to buy Handcrafted leather dog leash for walking and tracking
Also our customers liked recently designed Braided Leather Coupler
for walking two dogs.
If you liked this Dog Pinch Collar but not sure about its color, check Antique Copper Plated Dog Pinch Collar
. It is very unique and quality.
Sri Judawati, Jakarta, Indonesia
Date added review: 04/09/2014
all the stuff I've received well.
[5 of 5 Stars]