Dog Prong Collar with quick release buckle
We would like to offer you this new Dog Prong Collar with Nylon Loop and Quick Release Buckle. The main reason of creating Prong Collars was a desire to train dogs in natural manner. The prongs, situated symmetrically in the inner surface of the collar, provide an effect of mother-dog's teeth. Thus, Prong Collars are aimed not at educating dogs by hurting them but by exerting an effect on their instincts. Besides, the prongs pinch right to the skin of the dog, that is very convenient if you have a dog with a very thick hair. Unlike other Prong Collars, this particular one has a nylon loop and quick release buckle that greatly eases the locking/unlocking process.
Why Prong Collars are so popular:
- they do not require a lot of strength from the dog trainer
- they do not provide the choking effect but influence through the dog's instincts
- they are recommended for those owners, who have big dogs or do not have enough strength to control their dog with a choke chain
Dog Prong Collar with Nylon Loop
However, you must know the rules of using the Prong Collar.
- Perfect size.
- Perfect putting on: behind the ears, right under the jaw line.
- Perfect wearing: only for training time.
Pinch Collars can be of various sizes, but it depends not only on the collar length that can vary from 23 inch (58 cm) to 25 inch (65 cm), but also on the prongs diameter. The thinner the prongs are, the more effect they will provide for the dog.
The size of this particular Pinch Dog Collar is 25 inch (65cm) with prong's diameter - 3.90 mm (1/6 inch). If your dog's neck circumference is more then 25 inch (65 cm), you can order an additional link, that will add 1 4/5 inch (4.5 cm) to the total collar length.
Other size available:
3.9 mm (1/6 inch) - diameter of the prongs, 10 links - quantity of links, 22 inch (56 cm) - overall length of the pinch collar.
The weight of this Dog Prong Collar is about 11.2 oz (320 g).
Fordogtrainers has developed a brand new training collar on the basis of a classic Herm Sprenger Ultra Plus prong collar and dramatically improved its usability
. Fordogtrainers has replaced an assembly chain with a nylon loop and upgraded it with a quick release buckle
. If you have hard times with hooking and unhooking individual links of the collar, this groundbreaking prong collar makes a world of difference
. Just unclip the buckle and place the collar around the dogís neck and then re-clip the buckle. Thatís it. You will enjoy this added convenience
Key features of this Dog Prong Collar:
- All links are chromium plated
- Corrosion resistant
- 2 O-rings for leash attachment
- Nylon loop instead of metal chain
- Quick release buckle
- Smooth surface
- Bright shine
- Excellent tensile strength
- Middle plate for symmetric action
- Extra durability
- Excellent quality
- Decorative look
Intended use of this Dog Prong Collar:
- 25 inch (65cm)
- Prong's diameter - 3.90 mm (1/6 inch)
This Prong Collar was created by means of Herm Sprenger's methods of Chrome electroplating and mirror-bright polishing. The chains are put into the chromium solution, where under the influence of electricity, it evenly sticks to the collar surface. Then the chains are polished, that helps them to become smooth and very shiny. Thus, the collar obtains corrosion resistance, excellent tensile strength and super durability.
What you will get if you buy this Prong Collar:
- training of your dog in natural manner
- a collar that perfectly fits long and shorthaired dogs
- no more using of too much force for pulling the leash, as it is enough a light jerk now
- an excellent quality collar
- a very humane and gentle education of your dog
This collar will be a great choice exactly for your dog, if you need:
- to be sure of your dog's collar quality
- to teach your dog be obedient but not to torture it
- to find a way of mutual understanding between you and your dog
Chrome Plated Dog Prong Collar with nylon protector
We also want to pay your attention to this Nylon Removable Protector, as it:
- reduces unnecessary water contacts
- protects against excessive light reflection
- makes the collar less noisy
- gives a nice look to the collar, making it a usual one
Feedback from Our Customers. What our customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Fordogtrainers.com
The new collar came today and its right on the money, thanks. It would have been nice to get 2 good collars being that in the end thats what i paid for, but at least i got the brown one that i wanted from the start...it looks so much better with the proper spacing of the plates..i wish they would have gotten that right with the black one.. thanks.
From: Paul, New Zealand
Need a nicely matching leash to the new collar? Try this Exclusive HS Dog Leash with Leather Handle.
Marcos Miranda Ortiz, Puerto Rico
Date added review: 23/06/2015
Package received. Excellent service. Very good quality products.
[5 of 5 Stars]