Dog Pinch Collar with Nylon Protector
For those who want to make smart purchases we offer to buy this Dog Pinch Collar With Nylon Cover - Steel - Antique Copper Plated. It is much cheaper to buy pinch collar and Nylon Protector together. Pinch Collar is usually made of metal and has prongs evenly arranged around the collar. It should be worn high on the dog's neck, right under dog's chin and behind his ears. This collar will be perfect for those dogs that have problems with behavior, but you should remember that it is to be used only for training purposes.
It is well-known fact that some dog trainers and owners consider Pinch Collars harsh. They think that they are inhumane, that they may slip off dog's head as well as they consider these collars ineffective BUT all of this is not true if you stick to sizing chart, if you carefully follow all tips about using pinch collar and if you never leave your dog unsupervised wearing a pinch collar.
This Pinch Collar is of the highest quality. Steel and Antique Copper was used in producing this pinch collar. Antique Copper is a general term used to describe an applied dull matt copper finished with areas of darker relief which give emphasis to parts of the product. The base metal is usually steel or brass.
The size of this particular Pinch Dog Collar is 24 inch (63cm) with prongs diameter - 1/6 inch (3.99 mm). If your dog's neck circumference is more then 24 inch (63 cm), you can order an additional link, that will add 1 4/5 inch (4.5 cm) to the total collar length.
of this Dog Pinch Collar without nylon protector is about 14 oz (400 g)
Antique Copper is a ductile metal, which can be hammered or rolled into a wire. It is a reddish-colored metal, with high thermal and electric conductivity. It belongs to the same periodic table as silver and gold, thus shares a lot of characteristics similar to them. It gets its characteristic color because it reflects red and orange light. There are number of products that are made using copper such as dog collars, wires, pots, electromagnets, plumbing, etc. Some of the finest antique copper things come from Germany and Belgium. Please be advised, sometimes, a greenish color coating may appear on the surface of antique copper as it ages, thus a mixture of vinegar and water will serve as a cleaner. Antique copper has had a very significant role in human lives ever since the Greek ancient times. Please also note, that this collar isn't fully made of Copper, as it is only plated with this material.
This Pinch Collar Steel - Antique Copper plated will satisfy your needs if you:
Key features of this Pinch Collar:
- Prongs evenly arranged around the collar
- Nylon Removable Protector
- Swivel for better handling and leash attachment
- Middle plate
- Extra strong
- Perfectly suits long and shorthair breeds
- Looks good on your dog's neck
- Has extraordinary look
Intended use of this Pinch Collar:
- To train your dog to obey
- To solve problems with behavior
- Safe walking
- 24 inch (63cm)
- prongs diameter - 1/6 inch (3.99 mm)
Few words about this Nylon Removable Protector:
- need a Pinch Collar, because the ordinary Choke Chain is not in help any more;
- want to train your dog to obey;
- want to solve problems with behavior;
- simply need safe walking pinch collar, for you to be sure that you dog is under control.
Warnings about Dog Pinch Collars:
- This Pinch Collar Protector is made of nylon.
- This material has the ability to be very lustrous, it has excellent abrasion resistance and high resistance to insects, fungi, animals, as well as molds, mildew, rot and many chemicals.
- Due to this protector pinch collar of your dog well be protected from water and excessive light reflection.
- Collar makes less noise due to it and looks like ordinary dog collar.
- never leave your dog alone, when wearing a Pinch Collar! When left alone it may be caught by something and as a result injuries may occur;
- pinch collar should be put on and taken off before and after daily training sessions;
- you should choose precise collar size;
- if you don't remove enough links the collar will hang down on the dog's neck which will result in the collar not working the way it was designed;
- or if you don't add enough links depending on the size of your dog's neck the pet can have problems with easy breathing. Please, measure your dog's neck correctly.
Feedback from Our Customers. What our customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Fordogtrainers.com
Used it yesterday. Loved it and so did my trainer. Great piece of equipment.
From: Daniel, USA
JThank you very much for your prompt service and excellent product! We will be ordering from you again! From: Jennifer, USA
Just opened the buckets and have started using them. They are perfect and will make my job so much easier. A special THANKS to you for taking the time to get these for us. From: Sharon, USA
If you want your dog leash to be comfy and up-to-date at once you should check this Leather Dog Leash multifunctional
that will suit your Pinch Collar.
You will definitely enjoy walkings with your pets when you become an owner of this Leather Coupler for 2 dogs
If you hesitate and you are not sure whether you want pinch collar with antique copper plating, we can offer you classic Stainless Steel Dog Pinch Collor