Brand-new Dog Pinch Collar
You want to train your dog to obey but ordinary choke collars don't help you anymore? This Brand-new Durable Pinch Dog Collar Steel - Antique Copper Plated may become the assurance for you that your dog is under control.
Herm Sprenger Dog Pinch Collars are produced of high quality materials. This particular Pinch Collar is made of Steel Antique Copper Plated.
If you want your dog collar to work in a proper way pay attention to its size. Measure your dog's neck properly before purchasing the collar. But remember that these collars should be used with caution and never be worn on your dog when unsupervised.
Antique Copper Plated Dog Pinch Collar
The size of this particular Dog Pinch Collar is 22 inch (55cm) with prongs diameter - 3.00 mm (1/9 inch). If your dog's neck circumference is more than 22 inch (55 cm), you can order an additional link, that will add 1 2/5 inch (3.5 cm) to the total collar length.
3.90 mm - diameter of the prongs, 10 links - quantity of links, 24 inch (63 cm) - overall length of the collar. Additional link is 1 4/5 inch ( 4.5 cm ).
The weight of this Dog Pinch Collar is about 7 oz (200 g).
Some information about the material for curious dog owner's. You may be sure in durability of the product because it is made of steel and only then the layer of copper is put. Antique Copper is a reddish-colored metal, with high thermal and electric conductivity. Please, be advised, that sometimes this metal may get greenish colour. In this case the mixture of water with vinegar will serve you as a cleaner.
Key features of this Dog Collar:
- Prongs symmetrically arranged around the collar
- 3.00 mm (1/9 inch) prong diameter
- Additional links
- Middle plate
Intended use of this Dog Collar:
- 22 inch (55cm) in length
- Will do for dogs with weight up to 77 lbs (35 kg)
- Made of steel and plated with antique copper
Key Features of the Dog Pinch Collar:
Cautions about Dog Pinch Collars:
- it perfectly suits long and shorthair breeds;
- it will do for dog training, as well as in daily life;
- it looks gorgeous on your dog's neck;
- it looks more stylish than ordinary pinch collars.
- never leave your dog alone, when it is wearing a Pinch Collar! It may get some injuries;
- it should be put on only for daily training sessions;
- you should choose collar size properly.
You may also order Nylon Removable Protector
to extend the service life of the Collar. The advantages of the Protector:
- Protection from contact with water.
- Protection against extreme light reflection.
- The Collar is noiseless in this Protector.
- Ordinary collar look.
Dog Pinch Collar with Cover
Feedback from Our Customers. What our customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Fordogtrainers.com
I just wanted to let you know your product is fantastic and works well. I have used it now for a load of training events, two certification tests, and two real life search missions. It has worked without fail and is designed so well I can put it on him with one hand.
From: Jim, Australia
Marissa Thomas, Pennsylvania, USA
Date added review: 25/01/2015
I received my collars last night. They're exactly what I wanted. Absolutely love the antique copper. It looks great on my Malinois! Thank you!
[5 of 5 Stars]