Excellent Dog Prong Collar with Nylon Loop
We are glad to bring to your attention this wonderful Dog Prong Collar with Nylon Loop and Quick Release Buckle. Unlike some other Prong Collars this one has a nylon loop instead of metal chain and quick release buckle for easier handling. Thus, you can put the collar on your dog's neck quicker and easier by unlocking the buckle. Besides, nylon is a very strong material but it is lighter in weight and more gentle to your dog's hair.
Why do professional trainers recommend Prong Collars for dog training?
Though some people consider these collars too much cruel, experts say that they are even more humane than the choke chains. These collars were designed to facilitate the training process. Prong Collars do not require too much strength in operating, even if you have a big dog. The prongs, arranged on the inner surface of the collar, pinch the dog's neck right to the skin. This pinch reminds the mother-dog's bite so your dog understands at once that it does something wrong.
Dog Prong Collar with Nylon Loop
Prong Collars have different sizes, but they depend not only on the collar length that can vary from 23 inch (58 cm) to 25 inch (65 cm), but also from the diameter of prongs. The thinner the prongs are, the more effect they provide on the dog.
The size of this particular Prong Dog Collar is 23 inch (58 cm) with prong's diameter - 3.25 mm (1/8 inch).
If your dog's neck circumference is more then 22 inch (56 cm), you can order an additional link, that will add 1 2/5 inch (3.5 cm) to the total collar length. So that means that if your dog's neck circumference is 25 inch (64 cm) you'll need to order 2 additional links.
3.90 mm (1/6 inch) - diameter of the prongs, 10 links - quantity of links, 25 inch (65 cm) - overall length of the collar.
The weight of this Dog Pinch Collar is about 7 oz (200 g).
One of the exceptional features of this Prong Collar is that is made according to the HS technique of Chrome electroplating. This company uses electricity to coat all parts of the collar evenly with chromium solution. Thus, it obtaines excellent durability, corrosion resistance and just a great look. And the technique of mirror-bright polishing helps to make the surface smooth and to add a nice bright shine.
Fordogtrainers has developed a brand new training collar on the basis of a classic Herm Sprenger Ultra Plus prong collar and dramatically improved its usability. Fordogtrainers has replaced an assembly chain with a nylon loop and upgraded it with a quick release buckle. If you have hard times with hooking and unhooking individual links of the collar, this groundbreaking prong collar makes a world of difference. Just unclip the buckle and place the collar around the dogís neck and then re-clip the buckle. Thatís it. You will enjoy this added convenience.
Let's sum up all the advantages of this exact Prong Collar:
Key features of this Dog Prong Collar:
- Corrosion resistant
- Polished smooth surface
- Extra durable
- Bright shine
- 10 removable links
- 2 O-rings for leash attachment
- Nylon loop and quick release buckle for easier handling
- Excellent quality
Intended use of this Dog Prong Collar:
- 23 inch (58 cm)
- Prong's diameter - 3.25 mm (1/8 inch)
If you are searching for the following, this Prong Collar will perfectly match your dog:
- humane dog collar;
- training in natural and gentle manner;
- education harmless for your dog;
- nylon loop for easier handling;
- due to the quick release buckle you can put the collar on your dog's neck very quickly and safely;
- removable links for quick adjusting;
- excellent quality guaranteed by HS;
- amazing look.
Remember some rules of using this collar and your dog's training process will become a real pleasure:
- an effective training collar;
- an easy in operating collar;
- a good prong collar to improve your dog's behavior;
- a collar warranting that your dog is always under control.
- Choose the size of your dog's collar properly for it to function right. You can adjust the size by means of adding or removing the links;
- Wear the Prong Collar right behind the dog's ears and under its jaw;
- Try to use the collar only for training purposes;
- Never leave your dog unattended; it may be hooked up by the collar and get injured.
Dog Prong Collar with Nylon Protector
If you want your dog's Prong Collar serve longer and look not so much cruel, use Nylon Removable Protector:
- it reduces undesirable water contacts;
- it makes the collar not so noisy;
- protects from excessive light reflection;
- hides the harshness of the collar giving it a look of the usual one.
Feedback from Our Customers. What our customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Fordogtrainers.com
I've wanted to get some experience with the tabs before I responded. I've sold a couple.. and used them myself...Here's what I think so far
- Quality? -- Excellent. The leather/stiching/etc is perfect...built to last
- Is it fitting my client's needs? -- yes and no. Since I'm using them for Agility...they're working
for the biggest dogs..but are a bit wide/long for anything under a 50lb lab. If I lived in a perfect world
I'd like to get a slightly narrower/shorter version -- and I'd love to find REALLY short ones for
my Beagles and Rat Terriers. The padded ones are great..but freaked out the dogs a
little when they were running (IE the people loved them...but the dogs not so much :-)
So that's how it 's going :-)
From: Karen, USA
If you need a great leash to supplement your dog's collar, try this
fashionable and very convenient Exclusive HS Dog Leash with Leather Handle.
Take a Look at HS Collar in 3D
Nikhil kumar, India
Date added review: 11/04/2016
Thank you, today i got my products, m highly satisfied with the quality but very dissapointed with the shipping timing... products are of high quality. My dog is loving them... thanks alot
[5 of 5 Stars]