Quality Antique Pinch Collar for Reasonable Price!
If you are still in search of a good training collar, then you've opened the right webpage. We have something to offer you. This Dog Pinch Collar combines great quality, effectiveness and a very unusual look. Please be advised, that this collar is not fully made of copper, but it is Steel Antique Copper Plated. It means that its surface is covered by a thin layer of Antique Copper and the collar itself is made of steel.
It is strange but some people consider Pinch Collars to be inhumane and cruel. It is a common misconception based on a harsh Pinch Collars look and wrong knowledge of how to use the collar and how to wear it. We would like to remind you these simple rules:
- Order the collar of a proper size. It is easy to adjust the collar through adding or removing the links and you do not even need any additional tools or skills.
- Wear the collar right behind the dog's ears and under the jaw line. Otherwise it will function wrong or may cause some other problems.
- Never leave your dog unsupervised wearing the collar, because the dog may be hooked up and get injured.
- Wear the Pinch Collar only for training time for it not to lose its effect over the dog.
Key features of this Dog Prong Collar:
- steel made and antique copper plated
- symmetrically arranged prongs on the inner surface
- middle plate
- a swivel for easier handling
- nice reddish and brown colour
- 22 inch (55cm) in length
- 3.00 mm (1/9 inch) prongs diameter
- 7 oz (200 g) in weight
- 2 O-rings for leash attachment
- very strong material
- excellent quality
- pretty decorative look
Intended use of this Dog Prong Collar:
- training your dog in natural manner
- easy and total control over pet
- effective solving behavioral problems
- 3.90 mm (1/6 inch) - diameter of the prongs
- 10 links - quantity of links
- 24 inch (63 cm) - overall length of the collar
- Additional link 1 4/5 inch ( 4.5 cm )
- Weight: 7 oz (200 g)
- Will do for dogs with weight up to 77 lbs (35 kg)
Other sizes available:
- 3.90 mm (1/6 inch) - diameter of the prongs, 10 links - quantity of links, 24 inch (63 cm) - overall length of the collar. Additional link 1 4/5 inch ( 4.5 cm )
The other advantages may be summed up into the following list:
- requires less physical efforts to use this collar; pinches right to the skin of the dog, thus, being very effective even for thick haired dogs;
- doesn't harm your dog, but influence it in natural manner;
- helps in quick training and correcting of your dog's behavior;
- has an excellent quality and exclusive look.
How do Pinch Collars work?
Their functioning is really simple. When you pull the leash, the prongs pinch the dog's skin on its neck (works even where the choke chain is useless, even if you have a very thick haired dog), thus, sending a signal that the dog does something wrong. As this pinch is very similar to mother-dog's bite, your dog instinctively follows your orders and corrects its actions. The pinch is very slight and does not injure your dog.
Pinch Collar is very easy to use and doesn't require a lot of physical strength. That is why it is widely recommended for people, who are not able to pull the leash very hard or for those, who have dogs with neck problems.
Please be advised that this collar is not fully made of copper, but of steel antique copper plated. This Pinch Collar has this very unusual look as it is Antique Copper plated. You may know that this material is easy deformed so it is widely used for producing wires. It belongs to the same periodic table as gold or silver so it has a lot of same characteristics. Thus, steel makes the collar strong and antique copper adds exceptional pretty look to your dog's collar.
The size of this particular Dog Prong Collar is 22 inch (55 cm) with prongs diameter - 3.00 mm (1/9 inch). If your dog's neck circumference is more then 22 inch (55 cm), you can order an additional link, that will add 1 2/5 inch (3.5 cm) to the total collar length.
We are glad to offer you this Nylon Removable Protector. It will not only hide collar's roughness but will also:
- protect from undesirable water contacts;
- save from excessive light reflection;
- reduce collar noise;
- hide Pinch Collar's harshness and will make it really nice.
Feedback from Our Customers. What our customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Fordogtrainers.com
I just wanted to let you know your product is fantastic and works well. I have used it now for a load of training events, two certification tests, and two real life search missions. It has worked without fail and is designed so well I can put it on him with one hand.
From :Jim, Australia
Marissa Thomas, Pennsylvania, USA
Date added review: 25/01/2015
I received my collars last night. They're exactly what I wanted. Absolutely love the antique copper. It looks great on my Malinois! Thank you!
[5 of 5 Stars]