You want to train your pet to obey, but you don`t want other people think you are cruel? Use Nylon Removable Protector for this purpose. Sometimes the lack of money allows you to buy goods of prime necessity only (just collar and leash). It`s your chance! Buy this Covered Prong Collar with Nylon Protector and you will get Perfect Training Collar and Ordinary nylon look at the same time.
Herm Sprenger Dog Pinch Collars are made of high quality materials. The material which is used in this particular Pinch Collar is Steel Antique Copper Plated. So, you get durable and stylish collar at the same time.
The size of this particular metal dog collar is 22 inch (55cm) with prongs diameter - 3.00 mm (1/9 inch). If your dog's neck circumference is more then 22 inch (55 cm), you can order an additional link, that will add 1 2/5 inch (3.5 cm) to the total collar length.
3.99 mm (1/6 inch)- diameter of the prongs, 10 links - quantity of links, 24 inch (63 cm) - overall length of the collar.
The weight of this Dog Pinch Collar without nylon protector is about 7 oz (200 g).
This Pinch Collar is made of the highest quality Steel Antique Copper Plated. You may be sure in durability of the product because it is made of steel and only then the layer of copper is put. Antique Copper is a reddish- colored metal, with high thermal and electric conductivity. Please, be advised, that sometimes this metal may get greenish colour. In this case the mixture of water with vinegar will serve you as a cleaner.
Due to Nylon Removable Protector your Dog Pinch Collar will be:
- abrasion resistant;
- protected from water;
- protected from excessive light reflection;
- like ordinary dog collar.
Key features of this Dog Collar:
- Prongs symmetrically arranged around the collar
- 3.00 mm (1/9 inch) prong diameter
- Additional links
- Middle plate
- Nylon removable protector
Intended use of this Dog Collar:
- 22 inch (55 cm) in length
- Made of steel and plated with antique copper
Main features of this Dog Pinch Collar are:
Cautions about Dog Pinch Collars:
- it perfectly fits long and shorthair breeds;
- it will do for dog training, as well as in daily life;
- it looks gorgeous on your dog's neck;
- it looks more stylish in comparison with other pinch collars.
- Never leave your dog without attention, when it is wearing Pinch Collar! It may hurt itself
- It should be put on only for daily training sessions
- You should choose collar size properly
Feedback from Our Customers. What our customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Fordogtrainers.com
I just wanted to let you know your product is fantastic and works well. I have used it now for a load of training events, two certification tests, and two real life search missions. It has worked without fail and is designed so well I can put it on him with one hand.
From: Jim, Australia