Let your Dog Wear Quality Pinch Collar for an Excellent Price!
It is always a great feeling to present new dog collar. Our designers and the whole working staff spent many hours creating this Amazing Pinch Dog Collar. Today is the day when you, our dear customers, can learn about this chrome plated collar and probably consider buying it.
With this collar you will be able to solve many behavioral problems your dog shows without hurting him too much. The collar is designed to prevent the dog from pulling by applying pressure at each point against the dog's neck.
Please, pay attention that this pinch collar is equipped with leather part not nylon one. That means this collar will serve you longer. Nylon can wear down and lose its nice look, meanwhile the leather gets better as it ages. As we used only selected quality and extra soft leather we are sure that you will be pleased with this purchase. The leather used for this pinch collar is also notable for its high wear resistance and amazing durability. Thank you for your excellent taste and right choice!
Brilliant Pinch collar for good control over a dog
It will be interesting to know how and what this collar is made of:
You should know that only the best and the strongest materials were used to create this quality pinch collar. Basic material is metal that is chrome plated. The support material is quality and strong leather with special ring for attaching a dog leash and a quick release buckle on it.
This collar will serve you and your pet for ages due to special technique called Chrome plating.
Main stages of this process that may be interesting to know:
- degreasing to remove heavy soiling;
- manual cleaning to remove all residual traces of dirt and surface impurities;
- various pretreatments;
- placement into the chrome plating vat, where it is allowed to warm to solution temperature;
- application of plating current, under which the component is left for the required time to attain thickness.
From a health standpoint Chromium plated products are safe and non-toxic that is why chrome plating is used to produce metal collars.
Key features of this Dog Pinch Collar:
- all links are chromium plated
- rust resistant
- O-ring for a dog leash attachment
- leather part
- quick release buckle
- smooth bright surface
- excellent bright shine
- amazing tensile strength
- wear-and-tear resistance
- perfect quality
- decorative look
- light weight
Intended use of this Dog Pinch Collar:
- training your dog in natural manner
- easy and total control over pet
- effective solving behavioral problems
- 1/11 inch (2.25 mm) - diameter of the prongs
- 8 links - quantity of links
- 15 inch (38 cm) - overall length of the pinch collar
- Weight: 2.5 oz (70 g)
Peculiarities of this Incredible collar:
You may say that there are so many pinch collars today dog market offers. Why this pinch collar is so special? Why should I buy it? If you are a person who asks these questions the answers to them are below.
First of all, the price is really good for such a nice product. You may also say that if we put price on the first place and not quality of the product that it is not worth buying it at all. But that is not true, we want our customers to buy quality things for fair price. It is especially urgent in today's economy crisis. We never overpriced our products and we will never do.
Second of all, the quality was achieved by the strongest materials and hard but very neat work of our designers. You may notice that this collar will be easily put on and off your dog due to special sturdy quick release buckle. Special O-ring will allow to attach any dog leash you like.
Third of all, the design of this collar is classic. Every detail is thought through. It is strict and suits every dog. Your task is only to make proper measurements to achieve a good fit of a collar.
Note! If your dog's neck circumference is more than 15 inch (38 cm), you can order an additional link, that will add 1.1 inch (3 cm) to the total collar length.
Warnings and tips on Pinch collars!
- Prong collars must never be turned inside out (with the prongs facing away from the dog's skin), as this may cause injury against the body and head.
- Some dogs (it happens really rarely) can free themselves from pinch collars by shaking their head so that the links pop out, so some trainers have come to use a second collar (usually an oversize choke chain) in addition to the prong collar so when this happens the dog does not run loose.
- Never leave your dog unsupervised when wearing a Pinch collar!
Check how our products look on the dogs / Pictures from Customers
Click on the pictures to see bigger image
Dog Pinch Collar with nylon part
Training Amstaff Pinch Collar