Strong and Very Practical Leather Round Leash
You dream of easy training with your dog? This Round Leather Dog Leash Multifunctional will help you to make your dog's training easy and pleasant, as well as to control your dog in several different ways as it is so multifunctional! Learn some things about this Perfect for Any Purpose Leather Dog Leash.
By the way, due to the fact it is made of high quality full grain genuine leather, this leash is a real treasure! It stands perfectly the pulling force even of the strongest dog and serves for years! And stitching seriously increases its durability.
Besides, the fittings, made of brass, shine like gold and are incredibly strong and corrosion resistant.
Click on the pictures to see bigger image
Choose your favourite leash mode!
Key features of this Dog Leash:
- 1/5 inch (6 mm) wide round leather
- 1 floating brass ring
- 2 brass snap hooks
- multipurpose use
- 2 stitched brass O-rings
Intended use of this Dog Leash:
- 5ft (150 cm)
- 7ft (210 cm)
How to Use This leash in 5ft (150cm), 7 ft (210 cm) length and diameter 1/5 inch (6 mm):
- Over the shoulder Leash: Bring handle end over your shoulder opposite to the side you wish to walk your dog, across your back and up under your armpit. Attach that leash clip to the floating O-ring to make a loop across your upper body. Attach your dog to other end and go!
- 3.5 (105 cm) ft Leash: Attach the clip on the handle end of the leash to the "o" ring which is sewed into the other end.
- Tether: Wrap the leash around an object. Attach the clip on the handle end to the floating O-ring. Never leave your dog unsupervised while tethered.
- 20 inch Traffic Leash: Make a 3.25 inch Leash and then grab the floating O-ring and slide it to the end of the leash opposite the clipped ends. Now bring the O-ring back to the clipped end essentially folding the leash in half. Clip the floating "o" ring using the same clip that is attached to the fixed O-ring.
- Waist Leash: Wrap leash around your waist and clip the snap hook to the floating ring. Clipping the snap directly to the floating ring will help it stay put instead of falling down like a loose pair of pants. Attach your dog and go!
- Walk 2 dogs: Simply attach one dog to each leash snap and hold the leash in the middle.
- 5ft (150 cm) / 7ft (210 cm) Leash: As it is
This video shows the model L120.
It differs in hardware and width.
Feedback from Our Customers. What our customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Fordogtrainers.com
Hello Guy, I am writing to commend you on the quality of the equipment you have again provided me! I have a working Malinois and Dogue de Bordeaux, both outfitted with your agitation harnesses. The padding has saved the fur and skin on both my dogs, and can work in them for hours! The Agitation muzzle is superbly ventilated and so suited for my climate. Also I love your multi-purpose leads, very easy on the hands. No one believes their strength, but having a 120 pound dog hit the end hard time after time has shown the quality! I cannot find anything made in Australia that can rival your quality and price, and I reccomend you to everyone I meet! Thanks, will definately be back for more!
From: Julie K Melbourne, Victoria, Australia