Photo Contest Rules
ForDogTrainers.com invites everyone to enter its International Photography Contest
By submitting an entry to the ForDogTrainers.com Photo Contest, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to these Contest Rules.
Who may submit?
If you are already 18 years old, regardless of residence and citizenship, and the laws of your jurisdiction allow participation, you are welcome to take part in the contest!
Remember that to take great photos you need a desire, and not necessarily a qualification! (Employees of the ForDogTrainers.com are not illegible for winning the contest).
What to submit?
We are looking for original images of dogs, showing their life in all its versatility and beauty! Striking, impressive, unexpected! Catch the positive mood of owning a dog and inspire the world for loving attitude to their pets!
(Follow this link for an additional source of inspiration!)
How to enter the contest?
To enter the contest, follow this link and take three easy steps:
To enter the contest you need to fill in all the required fields of the Entry Form which is at the right side of a contest page and to upload your photo(s).
Make sure you've stated your valid e-mail address, otherwise you will not be able to receive your prize. Adding your personal comments for photos is a great way to help other people to appreciate it the way you do. So don't spare time when adding a description to an entry - it may help your photo to win!
There is no limit of entries per person. Voting is done for the photo and not for the photographer. It means that You may submit as many images as You consider worthy of competing!
Note that by entering the Contest and submitting photographs you represent and warrant that you are the sole owner or otherwise possess the authority to grant all rights, specified by the present rules and by the format of the contest, to ForDogTrainers.com.
Make sure you have obtained necessary third-party releases.
The photos you submit should correspond to the following requirements to have more chances to win.
The ForDogTrainers.com reserves the right to withdraw the photos, that do not correspond to them.
- The images submitted must be original photos of dogs taken by the submitter.
- Don't change your photo, except for minor burning, dodging and/or color correction used in order to bring out natural beauty of the frame. Otherwise the photo will not be eligible for winning the prize
- Make sure you have obtained necessary third-party releases. Submitters to our contest are responsible for ensuring that their entries are in compliance with all the legal and copyright requirements.
- Submissions (images, commentaries and titles submitted) must be in compliance with norms of civil discourse which means that entries should not contain obscenity, profanity, display of or incitement to violence.
- They also should not include content or images that are likely to be considered abusive or disrespectful to certain groups, individuals or institutions.
- Photos submitted should be no larger than 2 Mb. You may submit high-quality scans of non-digital photographs as well.
Those are small restrictions implied to give full space for your imagination and creativity!
So don't hesitate! Perhaps it's just the time to take your best photo!
The winner will be defined according to public voting. The photo that on the average gets more votes per day will be deemed the winner.
Every person has a right to vote once for each photo (except his/her own submissions).
The voters are invited to judge the entries according to their originality, creativity and quality (aesthetically pleasing photos are usually not blurry, not too dark or too light. They are well composed and have a clear focal point).
Winning photos will be defined according to the popularity factor: the photo that gets more votes per day will win!
The first-place winner receives a $100 coupon for the next purchase.
The second-place winner receives $50 coupon for the next purchase.
The third-place winner receives $25 coupon for the next purchase.
Note that a participant is eligible for winning only one prize per contest.
It means that if according to the rating of popularity entries of one contestant get, e.g. 1t and 2d place, the contestant will receive only 1t place prize
ForDogTrainers.com grants a sure 15% discount for the next purchase for the contestants, whose photos correspond to the following criteria: 1) clearly display our products - there should be no doubt whether it is one of the product models from the website or not; 2) the dog with our product is the central objects of the photo; 3) size - the image s no less than 800x530; Contestants whose photos qualify for the discount will be informed by email, stated at registering for the contest
Legal Conditions & Licenses
- By entering this Contest, you agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless ForDogTrainers.com
- and all its representatives from any claims, losses, and damages that may arise out of your participation in this Contest or any activities, related to the contest (including technical problems and malfunction of communication media).
- ForDogTrainers.com reserves the right to adjust deadlines, modify or suspend the Contest notifying the public via the contest web page if for any reason it is not capable of running as planned.
- Submitting their entries, all the entrants grant a nonexclusive worldwide, perpetual and irrevocable royalty free license to ForDogTrainers.com to reproduce, distribute, display and create derivative works of the photographs submitted to the Contest (along with a name credit) in promotions and publications, for editorial, commercial, trade and other purposes, defined by ForDogTrainers.com
- Entrants agree that their personal data, especially name and address, may be used for the purposes outlined in these Official Rules and in order to verify the entrant's eligibility to participate in the Contest. Both entrants and voters of the contest agree that ForDogTrainers.com may use their personal data (name and email adress) to contact them concerning additional information and special actions connected with ForDogTrainers.com contests