Multifunctional Pinch Collar
Looking for a multifunctional Pinch Collar? This is the best alternative if
you need a solution how to hold your dog under control, as it has extra strong nylon handle that helps you to catch
your dog by the collar, while walking in the park. This is first time in history product like this is introduced.
These Pinch or Prong Collars are usually made of metal and has prongs evenly arranged around the collar. It should
be worn high on the dog's neck, right under dog's chin and behind his ears. Pinch Collar is meant for the dogs that
have problems with behavior and it should be used only for training purposes. Please be advised, this collar doesn't work like Martingale collars.
Key features of this Dog Pinch Collar:
- stainless steel
- corrosion resistance
- prongs evenly arranged around the collar
- red tag (HS-Germany)
- new design with center plate
- symmetrical links around the collar
- nylon handle for easier handling
- stiched O-ring for leash attachment
Intended use of this Dog Pinch Collar:
- Obedience training
- Daily walks
- Behavioral problems correction
- length - 23 inch (58cm)
- prongs diameter - 1/8 inch (3.25 mm)
- Weight - 5.3 oz (150 g)
The size of this particular Pinch Dog Collar is 23 inch (58 cm) with prongs
diameter - 1/8 inch (3.25 mm). If your dog's neck circumference is more than
23 inch (58 cm), you can order an
additional link, that will add 1 2/5 inch (3.5 cm) to the
total collar length.
The main features of this HS Pinch Dog Collar are:
This Herm Sprenger Pinch Collar will satisfy your needs if you:
- it is a good fit for long and shorthair breeds;
- it will do for dog training, as well as in daily life;
- it looks amazing on dog's neck;
- due to the handle provides more control over the dog.
Warnings about Pinch Dog Collars:
- were looking for a easy handling solution;
- need a Pinch Collar, as the ordinary Choke Chain doesn't help any more;
- want to solve problems with behavior and teach your dog to obey;
- simply need safe walking pinch collar, for you to be sure that you dog is under control.
- never leave your dog unsupervised, when wearing a Pinch Collar! When left alone it may be caught by
something and as a result injuries may occur!
- pinch collar should be put on and taken off before and after daily training sessions;
- you should choose precise collar size;
- if you don't remove enough links the collar will hang down on the dog's neck which will result in
the collar not working the way it was designed;
- or if you don't add enough links depending on the size of your dog's neck the pet can have problems
with easy breathing. Please, measure your dog's neck correctly.
You have also an opportunity to order Nylon Removable Protector
for this Pinch Collar
- it can reduce contact with water;
- it protects against excessive light reflection;
- makes the collar less noisy;
- as well as the collar does not look like pinch collar - looks like regular collar.
Haven't decided yet what leash will fit your Collar the best? Look at this Exclusive HS dog leash with Black
Nylon Braided handle
Looking for a quick
release solution? Try this Pinch Collar with nylon loop
and quick release buckle
, it will make the handling process easier!
Check how this product looks on the dogs (click on the pictures to see bigger image)
Feedback from Our Customers. What our
customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by
Spectacular quality, thanks! Gonna order another one shortly.
From: Joan, USA
I received my order
Saturday, July 5th. Thank you for your excellent service. From: Al, USA
Take a Look at HS Collar in 3D