Do you want your beloved dog to be a winner of a show?
We know exactly what may help you a lot. This Brass Show Dog Collar will be a perfect addition to excellent behavior and skills of your pet. The Collar was designed for dog shows specially. No doubt you want to attract attention of the judges mostly to your dog and this collar will be a great assistant in such case. Though the collar is yellow in color it won’t draw too much attention to itself due to the slimness of design. Experienced show participants know that there are more chances to win if the dog wears the most invisible collar.
Show Dog Collar
The weight of this Brass Show Collar varies depending on the size from 4.2 oz - 5.3 oz (120 g - 150 g).
Brief information about the material this Collar is made of. Brass is a metal that consists mainly of copper and zinc. Copper is the prime component. The color of brass depends on the amount of zinc in the alloy; the more zinc is in the product, the lighter is the color.
Key features of this Brass Dog Collar for Show:
- dog’s head presented upright
- no pressure on the neck
- resistant to rust
- no damage to dog’s fur
- can be used in any weather conditions
- doesn’t visually divide the dog’s neck and so helps to avoid optical "shortening" of the neck
Intended use of this Dog Show Collar:
How to size your dog for the Show Collar:
Please measure your dog's neck circumference and add from 2 to 3 inches to determine an appropriate collar length.
Please check the table to choose correct size of the Brass Fur Saver Collar
|Sizes available ||Dog's neck size |
|22 inch (56 cm) ||will do for your dog with neck size of 19-20 inch (48-51 cm) |
|25 inch (64 cm) ||will do for your dog with neck size of 22-23 inch (56-58 cm) |
|28 inch (72 cm) ||will do for your dog with neck size of 25-26 inch (63-66 cm) |
|32 inch (80 cm) ||will do for your dog with neck size of 29-30 inch (74-76 cm) |
- Don’t buy collar “to grow into”. On the other hand while measuring your dog to determine the size of the collar don't forget to add 2 to 3 inches.
- Never put the newly bought collar on your dog during the show. Try the collar at least once before the exhibition itself.
- Don’t put the show collar on for every day walking. Your dog should remember this collar as a sign that the work begins.
- Remember that show collars are intended for exhibitions only.
Dear dog owners and trainers, if you have large-sized dog, please be advised that Herm Sprenger has stopped the production of the 32 inch size
. There are only 10 items
of this size left
Date added review: 29/10/2013
We just recieved the products and very much appreciated.. its worth the wait.. thank you..
[5 of 5 Stars]