Fast Car Grab Leash
This Elegant Pull Tab Leash will
help you when you want to lead your dog out of the car.
Dogs get very excited when you open the car door after driving
for a while and you don't want him bolting out of the car and
onto the road.
This pull tab will make it much easier to lead your dog out of the
car and then attach a regular walking leash to one of the following:
Please note that:
- Regular collar
- Floating ring of the pull tab short leash
- Walking harness
- Any other device you need to attach a walking leash to
If you need a handle leash please
follow this link:
walking dog leash
- The loop of the pull tab is not big enough to put your hand
- This pull tab is not intended to be used as a short walking
with wax coated thick professional heavy duty thread.
You will enjoy the soft and easy grip on your palm!
Click on the pictures to see bigger image
Maximum Comfort and Control with this Pull Tab
Key features of this Dog Leash:
- high quality leather
- solid brass snap hook
- solid brass floating O-ring on the handle
- smoothed & rounded edges
- hand-stitched with wax coated thread
- rust resistant hardware
Intended use of this Dog Leash:
- leading your dog out of the car
- grabbing your dog when needed
- off leash obedience training
- training in drive
- better control
- 10 inches (25 cm) long
- 1/2 inch (13mm) wide
- 1/6 inch (4mm) thick
- leather handle is 7 inches (18 cm) long
The advantages of this Dog
Leash are obvious! Please, learn them:
If you want this Pull Tab
serve long and have its awesome look, learn these simple rules:
- It is super strong and reliable as it is made of real high
- It will serve you for, probably, an eternity as it is stitched
for better durability.
- The leather is soft, thus, handling will give you a lot of
- The snap hook and the O-ring look awesome due to their
- By the way, they are rust and corrosion resistant.
- Floating O-ring on the handle is used for attaching a longer
walking leash so you don't need to take off this pull tab each
time when you need to attach your dog's walking leash.
- Never wash it with water or the leather will dry.
- Never dry it on the radiator as the leather can crack.
- Use water repellent and leather conditioner to remove unclean
things and improve its look.
Feedback from Our Customers. What our customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Fordogtrainers.com
I have never been as Happy with the Quality of the Leather agitation Harnesses and Muzzles & now Short leads for use with my Wheel-chair and my Shepherds. You go over and beyond what anyone could expect. You have me as a client for life.
From: Arlene Zinkel from California, USA
I received my order the other day and have had time to use all the products. I have a 11 month old great dane and the short leash is great. It gives me total control so people who don't know him are not nervous. Great quality on all 3. thank you
From: Emily Houck from New York, United States