Stainless Steel Dog Training Prong Collar
If you are still in doubt - which collar to choose for your dog to be trained in a proper way - you should pay attention to the Herm Sprenger Prong Collar. This product is designed for dogs with behavioral problems and is meant to be used not only during obedience training but also for safe walking.
Training Dog Prong Collar
The size of this Prong Dog Collar is 25 inch (65 cm) with prong's diameter - 3.99 mm (1/6 inch). If your dog`s neck circumference is more than 24 inch (61 cm) you can order an additional link, that will add 1 4/5 inch ( 4.5 cm) to the total collar length.
Prong collars are ordered by size, but the diameter of the prongs is also important. The thinner the prongs are - the more impact they will put on the dog`s neck.
Other size available:
1/8 inch (3.25 mm) - diameter of the prong, 23 inch (58 cm) - overall length of the collar
The weight of Stainless Steel Prong Collar is about 13.6 oz (390 g).
Being made of high quality stainless steel it costs a bit more expensive, but is much more durable if compared with other products. A chain, made of low quality steel will lose its shining view being influenced by humidity and other unfavourable conditions. The main advantage of this stainless steel prong collar is longer lifetime and better look.
The prongs of the collar are designed to help you to gain control over your dog. An important thing which you should consider is correct position of the collar. To avoid improper use of this product you should put it right under the dog`s chin and behind the ears.
Key features of this Dog Prong Collar:
- Prongs symmetrically arranged around the collar
- Extra strong
- Rust resistance
- Two rings for leash attachment
- Made of stainless steel
Intended use of this Dog Prong Collar:
- Obedience training
- Safe walking
- Preventive aggressive behaviour
- 25 inch (65 cm)
- Prong's diameter - 3.99 mm (1/6 inch)
You can also order Nylon removable protector for this Pinch Collar
- reduces contact with water
- protects against excessive light reflection
- collar makes less noise
- does not look like pinch collar - looks like regular collar
- never leave your dog unattended when wearing a Pinch Dog Collar, it may cause injuries;
- please be advised, if you are an owner of a growing puppy, you should order Pinch Collar that perfectly fits him;
- it shoudn't be too loose or it may slip off his head and be probably lost;
- as well as it shoudn't be very tight because it will not have necessary training effect, it will put pressure on the dog's neck all the time, so that the dog will learn to stand it or it may even cause injuries.
Experience prong type dog collars to find them to be easier and more comfortable in use!
Feedback from Our Customers. What our customers are saying.
Published testimonials are genuine and are not edited or altered by Fordogtrainers.com
JUST RECEIVED! COLLAR IS GORGEOUS AND THE LEAD ALSO THANK YOU! ABSOLUTE PERFECT FIT I CANT BELIEVE HOW HIS NECK HAS GROWN IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS. ALL THE BEST.
From: JACKIE, UK
Just letting you know I received the prong today!!! Thank you so much!!! I am so happy with it!! Kind Regards, From: Jess
Haven't chosen a matching leash for your collar yet? Try this Exclusive HS dog leash with leather handle
, it is a great solution for walking active dogs.